The Annual Fund at High Point directly impacts the experience of each and every student at our school. Your donations supplement programs, facility enhancements, and education opportunities for the High Point community. These funds have never been more important as we continue to navigate this time of uncertainty and unprecedented challenges.
While our operating budget has pivoted this year to further invest in the people who make up the High Point community — including increased financial aid for families in need, additional full-time teachers in grades K-6, and a dedicated school nurse — our Annual Fund donors continue to provide the crucial support needed to enhance and improve High Point for current and future students.
Your generous contributions in 2019-2020 have enabled High Point to perform essential facility upgrades necessitated by the Covid pandemic. The following upgrades serve to enhance our community’s health and well-being and provide a safe return to in-person learning:
- Installation of expansive steps in the Heart of Campus (providing direct access from the lunch area to the K-2 classrooms)
- Several remodeled rooms and addition of modular classrooms
- Hand-washing units and hand sanitizer stations throughout campus
- Improved filtration in our HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) systems
- Re-roofing sections of campus
- Enhanced campus disinfection and sanitation protocols
- Athletic field upgrade
Additionally, the 2020-2021 Annual Fund will support the following projects in the summer of 2021:
- Remodel of our 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th grade classrooms
- Remodel of the World Language classroom
- Heart of Campus: Creation of a central plaza/community gathering space that fosters social interactions.
- Art Studio Remodel: Our visual arts and design teacher, Zack Davis, along with our junior high students, collaborated with our architect to design an innovative art studio.
We are grateful for the High Point community’s continued philanthropy and support, which is instrumental in realizing these upgrades that will enhance the educational and overall experience of all High Point students. The Annual Fund is an opportunity for the HPA community to come together and demonstrate our strong sense of community spirit and unity!
Every dollar, every gift, at any level, makes a difference and will enable
High Point to continue to provide an unparalleled educational experience.
As a donor, you receive a tax benefit, and your generous contributions allow for our tuition to remain affordable for all families. Your participation is vital to key programs for our community, and it cements your legacy at High Point by providing for our students, and future generations of students. Thank you in advance for your generous support!
We invite you to make your donation today by clicking here.
Annual Fund Giving Levels
Soaring Eagle: $5,000 and above
Golden Eagle: $2,500-$4,999
Nest Egg: $500-$999
Blue & Gold Club: Up to $499
Please contact Cheryl Stern at (626) 798-8989.
All donations to the Annual Fund are 100% tax-deductible.
High Point Academy is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Tax ID#23-7253533