Overview & Philosophy
High Point Academy (HPA) is proud of its athletic program and the contribution our student athletes make to build a strong community. Athletics are an integral part of the education program. The program gives student athletes the chance to develop the tools necessary for healthy competition for lifelong personal growth and fulfillment in our society. These tools include self-discipline, ability to work as a team, perseverance, desire to play fair, and grace in winning and losing.
- Boys Flag Football / Girls Volleyball (September - October)
- Boys Basketball / Girls Soccer (October - December)
- Boys Soccer / Girls Basketball (January - February)
- Co-Ed Track and Field (February - March)
- Boys Baseball / Girls Softball (April - May)
- Boys Volleyball (April - May)
- Co-Ed Tennis (October - December)
- Co-Ed Golf (April - May)
- Golf League Tournament (Top 6 Players) (May)
- Swimming and Diving Meet (May)
For more information about High Point Academy Athletics, please contact Athletic Director Mr. Steve Sisson at [email protected].