We are still accepting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year. Please send an email inquiry to Kris Haines at [email protected] or call (626) 798-8989 x0015.
High Point Academy welcomes Kindergarten through 8th grade applicants. To be considered for admission for the 2022-2023 academic year, each applicant must complete the steps described below. For detailed application instructions by grade-level, to request information, or to register for events, please create a free account in Ravenna by clicking here. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
Following the COVID-19 safety protocols, we have designed campus tours and online events throughout the fall to give you an opportunity to see our community in action. We hope to see you soon!
Sign-up on Ravenna to see all dates. Dates for the 2023-2024 Admissions Season will be posted in September.
We invite you to fill out an inquiry form before committing to an application by clicking here.
To begin the application process please click here to create your free Ravenna account.
- Children applying to kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year must be 5 years old by September 1, 2022.
- High Point is NOT requiring students to take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) for admission to fall 2022.
- If you have any questions about the process, please contact the Kristin Haines, Director of Admissions, at (626) 798-8989 ext. 0015 or by email: [email protected]
- Sign up for a free Ravenna account. Click here to begin.
- Complete and submit a preliminary application form in Ravenna.
- To be considered an applicant, please submit the application along with the $125 application fee.
- All applications are due by January 28, 2022.
- Application fee waivers may be requested by emailing [email protected] Waivers are reserved for those whom the application fee represents a significant financial hardship.
- Kindergarten: Please invite your child’s current teacher to fill out and submit a Kindergarten Evaluation form. The completed form is due by February 1, 2022.
- Grades 1-8: Please invite your child’s current teacher to fill out and submit a Teacher Recommendation form. The completed form is due by February 1, 2022.
- Grades 1-8: Please fill out and submit to your child’s current school: The Record Release form. The Transcript is due by February 1, 2022.
- Kindergarten playdates will be governed by health and safety guidelines. You will receive more information after applying.
- Shadow Days for Grades 1-8 will be governed by health and safety guidelines. You will receive more information after applying.
- Admission notifications (all grades) are sent on March 11, 2022.
High Point Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, or physical handicap to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, or sexual orientation in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.