Before starting an application for the 21-22 school year, please contact Kris Haines (email@example.com) in the admissions office.
High Point Academy welcomes Kindergarten through 8th grade applicants. To be considered for admission for the 2021-2022 academic year, each applicant must complete the steps described below. For detailed application instructions by grade-level, to request information, or to register for events, please create a free account in Ravenna by clicking here. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
Due to the current health guidelines, we will not be hosting on-campus tours or open houses. We invite you to hear about our wonderful school by watching a series of videos. You can view them by clicking on the Video tab in the sidebar.
Click here to fill out an inquiry form to sign up for one of our Online Information Sessions.
We invite you to fill out an inquiry form before committing to an application by clicking here.
To begin the application process please click here to create your free Ravenna account.
- Children applying to kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year must be 5 years old by September 1, 2021.
- High Point is NOT requiring students to take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) for admission to fall 2021.
- If you have any questions about the process, please contact the Kristin Haines, Director of Admissions, at (626) 798-8989 ext. 0015 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up for a free Ravenna account. Click here to begin.
- Complete and submit a preliminary application form in Ravenna.
- To be considered an applicant, please submit the application along with the $125 application fee.
- All applications are due by January 29, 2021.
- Application fee waivers may be requested by emailing email@example.com. Waivers are reserved for those whom the application fee represents a significant financial hardship.
- Kindergarten: Please invite your child’s current teacher to fill out and submit one Kindergarten Evaluation form. The completed form is due by February 1, 2021.
- Grades 1-8: Please invite your child’s current teacher to fill out and submit one Teacher Recommendation form. The completed form is due by February 1, 2021.
- Grades 1-8: Please fill out and submit to your child’s current school: The Record Release form. The Transcript is due by February 1, 2021.
- Kindergarten playdates will be governed by health and safety guidelines. You will receive more information after applying.
- Shadow Days for Grades 1-8 will be governed by health and safety guidelines. You will receive more information after applying.
- Admission notifications (all grades) are sent on March 5, 2021.
High Point Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, or physical handicap to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, or sexual orientation in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.