Covid-19 guidelines for parents/students:
- All participants are asked to wear a facial mask. Students are asked to sing with the mask on
- Parents who join as an audience are not required to show proof of vaccination as long as they are masked and not interacting with students
- We kindly ask that parents remain at the handrails of the stadium. They are not allowed to sit in the stadium seating with the students
- Each grade class needs to sit at least 6 feet apart from the other grades.
- Students are allowed to dress up in costumes and since they will be wearing a mask, they can decorate their mask as well with pens or stickers
- No swords or other “props” that might lead to playful jousting
- Please refrain from extremely gory costumes that might frighten our youngerstudents
- If you don’t want to wear a costume, you may wear orange and/or black
- Uniforms are always appropriate
- PE classes will take place, so appropriate athletic shoes should be worn
- Larger costumes should be easy to take off so students can move freely during recess and PE
- Please be culturally sensitive when choosing a costume
Parents will be asked to remain along the handrails above the stadium during the parade and the performance. All photography/video recording are permitted during the show. Please avoid the use of flash light as it could distract the performers.