About the KCEC Program
The goal of the Kinder Care and Eagle Club programs is to provide pleasant, enriching experiences that complement the regular classroom activities and enhance the cognitive and social development of each child while providing safe supervision after school. Located in the primary yard and the multi-purpose room, the program serves children in kindergarten through eighth grade. On rainy days, our students use the kindergarten classroom (room 2), room 11 as well as the multi-purpose room (room 24).
Directors and Staff
2018- 2019 Kinder Care and Eagle Club
Important Dates & Billing Schedule & Pricing
- Schedule includes all Regular Days, Half Days and Early Dismissal Wednesday’s
- Morning Care will be available from 7:00am – 8:00am (No Grace Period). Morning Care Questions please refer to Jackie Aguilar.
- Occasional Use (Morning Care/Eagle Club) is Billed by 1/2-hour increments.
- Eagle Club billed at $300/month (Sept. – May) or $2400/yearly (due October 1st).
- Any Billing Questions please refer to Jessica Bush.