Dear HPA Parents,
We are ready to start the online Parent-Teacher conferences that will be held on November 3 and 4. Booking your conference times is easy and straightforward. We will close all bookings on November 1, at 4 pm.
The following information will help you through the process:
- School Code: WTMDW
- Both Thursday and Friday conferences will appear.
- All grades will use 20- minute blocks; the schedule will be the same as last year.
- If you are unable to find a time to meet with your teacher, please email him/her to discuss alternate dates and times
- Child care will be provided for conference times only (younger siblings have to be 3 or older)
Special instructions for junior high parents:
- Seventh grade parents should sign-up with Mrs. Huezo or Mr. Valiulis
- Eighth grade parents should only sign-up with Mr. Millard or Mrs. Zeiss to discuss high school options.
Please call the office if you need any assistance.